Comcast Supervisor, Customer Acctount Executive (Sales) in Beaverton, Oregon
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for supervising the performance of Customer Account Executives (CAE) in all activities related to Comcast products as well as customer equipment. Provides leadership and manages performance to achieve a range of sales, service and operational business goals, and ensures the Comcast Quality Experience (CQE).
- Develops personal performance plans with CAE's and provides on-going performaance feedback and quarterly performance plan reviews. Establishes career and personal development goals with employees that enhance skill sets and knowledge of the industry, products, and quality customer service.
- Communicates and manages expectations for quality and accuracy of work, as well as key productivity metrics associated with service level achievements. Identifies variances and creates effective plans to address gaps.
- Partners with leadership team and other functions within the organization to ensure positive working relationships and effective communication, resulting in employees being informed and educated about critical information and strategy needed to be successful in their role.
- Collects and compiles data to identify opportunities for service improvement. Ensures competence and continuity of qualified CAEs through optimum selection, training and development, appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Conducts monthly team meetings to deliver key communications and build team spirit and provide employee recognition.
- Develops and leads an effective team that proactively retains Comcast customers and effectively communicates the benefits of Comcast products and services.
- Facilitates positive employee relations by fostering an environment of open communication, approachability, and fair and consistent treatment of employees.
- Approves CAE's time, manages schedules and time off requests to meet the needs of the business, motivates employees to achieve sales and compliance results and conducts routine office visits and audits.
- Conducts real-time phone monitoring and coaching to service CAEs in order to maintain required service levels, provides immediate feedback to associates to enhance call quality and increase productivity levels.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer