PDS Tech Inc Communications Specialist in Portland, Oregon
The Client Communications Distribution Specialist is responsible for distribution, analysis, and management of multiple databases in support of a Card Services infrastructure initiative. The position will have a wide variety of responsibilities throughout the course of the project, making flexibility and enthusiasm for driving results a must.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Primary contact responsible for staging and distribution of internal and client facing communications for initiative
• Organizes and maintains archives of documents to ensure easy access for numerous stakeholders
• Analyzes and compares multiple bases of information to extract data and make recommendations
• Compiles and distributes information as needed to support the project
• Ability to create appropriate data gathering forms via applicable company tools
Distribution Problem Resolution
• Ability to utilize tools to fully research the situation
• Proactively solicits input from other departments and account processors as necessary to ensure timely problem resolution
• Ability to track status of outstanding communication deliverables and follow up accordingly
• Assists in development of materials necessary to support the project
• Participates in continuous process improvement discussions as a means to advocate for the client experience, improve overall service, reduce costs, training as needed and improve quality
• High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Job Related Experience:
• 5+ years EFT Industry experience
The ideal candidate has strong analytic and database expertise, excellent verbal and written communication skills, desire and capability to troubleshoot issues, and is extremely well organized. Knowledge of company systems or EFT Industry experience is preferred.
• Strong organizational, project management and prioritization skills to manage complex communication strategy in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated experience making decisions and solving problems complex in nature and for which there may be no precedent
• Ability to work independently as well as perform as a strong team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to comprehend and assimilate details quickly and accurately
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Experience with Silverpop or similar cloud-based communication tool preferred
• Familiarity with Microsoft Access a plus
• Familiarity with processing environments preferred
Part-Time position MON-FRI 8:00am to Noon
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check. If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination.
PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
Immediate 401(k) eligibility
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, check out http://www.pdstech.com/
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details
To find a recruiter near you, look at our Branch Locator. at http://www.pdstech.com/pds_locations.htm