Oregon Health & Science University Community Connect Cadence Workflow Analyst - Senior in Portland, Oregon
Work Unit Description
Work Schedule, Hours, FTE, Salary Range
- FTE: 1.0, Full Time
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
- Salary Range: $73,824.66 - $111,790.38 annually
- Location: Portland, OR (Downtown)
- Job Type: Union Represented (AFSCME)
Functions/Duties of Position
This position serves as a member of the Ambulatory Access Services department, which is responsible to support the systems and operations of ambulatory practices, professional service and hospital departments. Workflows supported by the Ambulatory Access Services department include: patient appointment scheduling, space and resource utilization, and referrals. The department supports its customers in workflows that start when the patient initially calls to obtain services, through the time that the patient is seen in clinic.
This position specifically is dedicated as a member of Community Connect implementation team and will work to install Epic at partner organizations.
This position, as a Cadence Workflow Analyst will have an in-depth knowledge of Epic and will: 1) Understand, develop, document, validate and train scheduling workflows; 2) Assume project management responsiblities for large implementation projects, specific to new buisness and community connect; 3) Be aware of strategic scheduling and registration objectives and work with AAS leadership and stakeholders within the organization to validate and prioritize incoming customer requests; 4) Create content and tools for users or groups of users as needed; 5) Provide clear, professional communication with Epic users, Epic team members and OHSU Leadership.
The incumbent has extensive knowledge of Ambulatory Practice or Professional Service Department front office operations and is able to independently diagram workflows and make processes more efficient. He/She is knowledgeable about the Epic system and can provide expert knowledge on how to create the most efficient process in Epic. The incumbent is able to provide end user support and provide backup to the Ambulatory training team as needed for cross-coverage. As new optimizations are implemented, develop and deliver training and support for users in coordination with existing OHSU Policies and Procedures.
- Masters degree in a related field and four years work related experience in clinical or operational healthcare environments OR
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and six years of work related experience in clinical or operational healthcare environments OR
- Associates degree in a related field and seven years work related experience in clinical or operational healthcare environments OR
- Eight years work related experience in the information technology field or a combination of clinical or operational healthcare environments OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience where one year of experience will be substituted for an Associate’s degree and two years of experience will be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree AND
- At least one year working knowledge of Ambulatory front end operations and scheduling practices AND
- Demonstrated ability to independently prioritize projects
- Previous experience in a large organization working with integrated systems
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodation
Oregon Health & Science University values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. To request reasonable accommodation contact the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148 or email@example.com.
Job Title: Community Connect Cadence Workflow Analyst - Senior
Department: Ambulatory Access Services
Location: MQ 0340
Drug Testable: No