Pineapple Hospitality Company Concierge/Bell Attendant in Portland, Oregon
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
CONCIERGE / BELL ATTENDANT ("Pineapple Person")
- Serves as the official greeter for arriving guests and visitors.
- Greets guests and opens vehicle doors upon arrival at the hotel.
- Assists arriving and departing guests with luggage to and from guest rooms and meeting rooms.
- Informs guests of any specials or pertinent information associated with their stay.
- Delivers any packages for the guest and performs other errands as requested.
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Develops and maintains relationships with guests to provide maximum personalized guest service.
- Performs and assists with other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- One year guest service experience. Hospitality experience preferred.
- Must be able to alternate between sitting, standing and walking for up to 10 hours per day.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch on a continual basis.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- The hospitality business functions seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. Pineapple Person may be required to work a varying schedule in order to meet business needs. Evening, weekend and holiday availability may be required
Title: Concierge/Bell Attendant
Division: Pineapple Hospitality Company
Shift: -not applicable-
Position: Concierge/Bell Attendant
Location: Hotel Rose