Rockwell Collins Electronics Test Technician 1 in Portland, Oregon
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for anElectronics Test Technician 1to join our team inWilsonville, OR.Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
- Under close supervision Test, trouble-shoot, repair, modify and calibrate avionics and test equipment as required. Have an elementary understanding of all technical objectives.
- Document above activities as required.
- Identify routine problems, identify solutions and effectively implement corrective action.
- Analyze and interpret test data.
- Miscellaneous test duties as required.
Perform as a member of a team utilizing effective communication skills. Contacts are primarily within immediate work unit.
Associate's degree or, in absence of a degree, three years of work experience
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residence (Green Card)
- Must pass Rockwell Collins Electronics Skills test
- Ability to read schematics and analyze circuits
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience setting up and operating calibration equipment to perform calibration, maintenance, preventive maintenance, and repairs
- Experience with F15, JHMCS/NVCD programs preferred
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation.We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes: * Medical, dental, and vision insurance * Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees * Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations * Generous 401(k) plan that matches62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or5 percent if you save 8 percent) * An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance * Tuition reimbursement * And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
Job: *Technicians (Non-Represented)
Organization: *Head-Up Guidance Systems Manufctring Ops
Title: Electronics Test Technician 1
Requisition ID: TEC000000ER