Daimler Trucks North America Intern - Internal Marketing in Portland, Oregon
Innovative products begin with talented, highly motivated individuals. Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA), the largest and most diverse company in the North American commercial vehicle market, invites you to join our dynamic, industry-leading workforce. Our world-class portfolio of brands, including Freightliner trucks, Western Star trucks, Detroit™ engines and components, Thomas Built Buses, and Freightliner Custom Chassis, offers the unique opportunity to follow your passion for automotives in business or technical fields at locations across North America. And when you work for a Daimler company, you join a global network of over 250,000 dedicated employees on 6 continents who share your passion. Apply today and explore the world of Daimler!
Develop and implement a marketing image strategy for a small service team within the DTNA Engineering Dept.
- Develop a marketing strategy that promotes the KTO Team and their abilities to serve the needs of DTNA.
- Support the KTO Team on Projects that will improve their visibility within Engineering and DTNA as a whole.
- Implement the strategy to make all of DTNA aware of KTO’s abilities and services and our “Value Add.”
Measure success of the marketing strategy to raise “Brand Awareness” of the KTO Team within DTNA.
Minimum Junior level in a Bachelors Program or higher (or have graduated within the last 12 months) required
- GPA of 3.0 or higher required
- An attached resume is required
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing or Sales/Marketing-related discipline required
- Minimum of 12 months of cumulative work experience in a marketing or sales related field required
- Proficiency with utilizing Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) Templates to develop efficient websites required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, particularly for projects involving face-to-face meetings and telecommunication required
- Availability from August 2017 to January 2018 required
- Familiarity with more than one language, preferably German, to permit translation of MB, DIN or ISO standards into English is preferred
- Proficiency in the areas of Search Engine Optimization, Advertising or Marketing as related to Social Media awareness of products or services preferred
Final candidate must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
Title: Intern - Internal Marketing
Requisition ID: DAI00002HJ