CrowdStreet Investments Relationship Manager in Portland, Oregon
Founded in 2013, CrowdStreet’s technology solutions provide real estate investment managers (sponsors) a scalable platform for growing and managing a large investor-base. We are transforming real estate investing by creating universally accessible, transparent, and efficient markets. While our competitors are positioning themselves as online versions of institutional funding, we’re the only major provider delivering a comprehensive online funding and investor management solution. CrowdStreet’s platform extends beyond the fundraising of a deal to cultivating and growing lifetime value for the sponsor through building, managing and expanding ongoing investor relationships.
To support our company’s rapid growth, we are hiring an Investor Relations Manager who will develop outbound investor campaigns, field inbound investor inquiries and requests, provide exceptional customer service and manage Marketplace sponsor relationships and Marketplace offerings. This is a dynamic role that bridges investor relations, marketing, customer service and project management. The position will receive the support of CrowdStreet’s Investor Relations Coordinator and report to the VP of Investments.
What You'll Be Doing
Serve as ‘investor concierge’ for active offerings on the CrowdStreet Marketplace with the goal of providing investors with exceptional customer service and a simple, satisfying path to engaging directly with the sponsors’ offerings.
• Manage CrowdStreet investor member relationships throughout the holding period of active investments.
• Grow CrowdStreet’s Investor Member community
• Manage CrowdStreet Marketplace sponsor relationships during active offering periods.
• Facilitate investor work flows and troubleshoot and resolve any issues as they arise.
• Provide exceptional and timely customer service to investors; respond to investor inquiries and requests for information and work with sponsors to satisfy investor needs.
• Facilitate CrowdStreet investor and sponsor webinars
• Drive offerings to successful completion.
What We Must Have
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in investor relations, commercial real estate, private investments or project management.
• Prior experience in Customer Support, Investor Relations or Investor Management in a financial services or real estate environment.
• Some exposure to commercial real estate - must be conversant on private real estate investments
• Bachelor’s level degree, preferably in Business Administration or Finance
Not Required, But Nice to Have
• Investor relations experience within a real estate private equity group
• Experience with Private Placement Memorandums and investor subscription agreements
• Experience working with Broker Dealers
• FINRA Securities licenses (7,63, etc.)
Working at CrowdStreet
Located in the heart of downtown Portland just a block from Pioneer Square, CrowdStreet is proud of our cool, open and collaborative environment. Along with great benefits, a fully stocked kitchen and a dog-friendly office, we offer the opportunity to be at the ground floor of a fast-growing startup with fun, smart, customer-driven people transforming the world of real estate investment.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age (40+), disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter stating: 1) Why you’re passionate about working for CrowdStreet, and 2) A brief summary of how you meet each of our qualifications (including the “nice to haves”). The best way to do this is to copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after each summarizing your relevant experience. Thank you for your interest in CrowdStreet!