Stanley Black and Decker Project Manager NA in Portland, Oregon
Are you interested in joining one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies? If so, you have come to the right place. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843.
- Responsible for case issuance and management through DIAD system. This includes, initiating, tracking and coordinating security issues for assigned customer; correcting programming issues; determining vendor involvement; and setting response priority to security issues.
- Provide technical support, in person and via telephone, to dealers and end users, sales, and customer service. Communicate with appropriate departments regarding customer complaints that could develop into larger issues.
- Create project plans by determining time frame, funding and staffing, and approving project schedules.
- Build pre-customer bid quote review and approval, and execute pre-bid survey and development.
- Responsible for coordinating new installations for the assigned customer. This includes working with Service Technicians and Project Managers to ensure projects are completed as per the project deadline.
- Order equipment, obtain shop drawing approvals, issue approvals, and issue purchase orders.
- Provide monthly reports on the installation service work to customer and Managers as requested by National Accounts management.
- Establish financial objectives by preparing a project budget, scheduling and approving expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Impact the quality of service by providing electronic technical service training to technicians and customers.
- Manage through local branch project managers and subcontractors.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Construction Management or Engineering Discipline
- Must hold 3+ years experience in project management
- PMP certificate preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office Applications (Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word) including Windows NT, SQL and Network Training
- Knowledge of SAP or ERP systems preferred
- Certified in A+, NBFAA Level 2, NICET Level 3, and Lenel
- Proficient in Basic AutoCad (one line drawings)
- Ability to read blueprints
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Stanley Black & Decker is an equal opportunity employer, and offers employees a competitive benefits package.
Requisition Number: 47403BR
Title: Project Manager NA
Business: US - SSS - CSS
State / Country / Province: Oregon
No. of Positions: 1
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.