ServerLogic Senior Software Developer in Test in Portland, Oregon
Are you looking to join a team of engineers where you can help create best-in-class solutions? If so keep reading and apply for more details.
You'll be a key member of the engineering team, embedding quality across all aspects of their software in a fast-paced, agile environment. A typical day in this role would provide opportunities to contribute to the growing capabilities of our client's operational intelligence platform at every level.
Starting from the roots of our client's applications, you'll bring quality automation skills to the table, along with the ability to convert acceptance criteria into tangible test scenarios. Being able to build scalable, performance tests for Web UIs and REST APIs, and grasp distributed service architectures will help enable your success as you strive for feature compliance or simply try break our web applications.
Finally, at the top, you'll bring it all together by realizing the vision of the company's UX team in the front-end. Our client values natural self-starters with the ability to communicate ideas effectively and contribute to our culture of respect, dedication, and fun. You value clean code, principles over dogma, and making the world a little better every day.
- Work within a SCRUM team, develop new BDD/TDD features and Scenarios
- Deploy, test and troubleshoot code in a cloud-based environment
- Produce reusable and readable code and libraries
- Aim for 100% code coverage for integration tests
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to understand requirements/flows, translating them to tests.
- Work with local and remote engineers on a regionally distributed team
- 6+ years professional experience writing tests within a quality organization
- 3+ years testing modern UI-framework based applications (Angular, React etc)
- 3+ years professional experience defining tests in Gherkin/Cucumber or RSpec
- 2+ years professional experience with Linux CLI
- 2+ years professional experience with Git or another popular CVS
- Solid experience of contributing to products managed by a CI/CD pipeline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Job Code: #4837
Title: Senior Software Developer in Test
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Location: Portland Oregon
Job #4837: SDET