Rose International INC Sourcing Manager/Purchasing Manager in Portland, Oregon
Position Title: Sourcing Manager/Purchasing Manager
Position Number: 259444
Location: Portland, OR
Desired Skill Set:
Design, Documentation, SAP, Supply Chain, VISIO
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.
Title: Sourcing Manager
Start Date: 26-Jun-2017
End Date: 29-Jun-2018
Location: Portland OR 97209
Sourcing Managers develop and implement strategies for assigned commodities and suppliers to enable cost competitive operation of client 5 GW plus US wind turbine fleet. Commodities include all services and materials to support client self-performed maintenance.
• Identification of qualified sources of supply for wind turbine parts.
• Implement multiple sources of supply.
• Work with Engineering to develop and maintain technical specifications to ensure design consistency and long term, reliable performance across the wind turbine fleet.
• Prepare scopes of work for bid packages.
• Work with Corporate Procurement to publish and evaluate requests for proposals consistent with Company policies.
• Negotiate and benchmark pricing for new parts with existing suppliers under contract.
• Manage and improve supplier performance and relationships. Anticipate and resolve any quality issues or risks.
• Ensure all relevant internal controls are followed and develop new controls as needed.
• This is not a Buyer position, please read the detailed description.
• Bachelor''s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or Engineering is REQUIRED
• Fluent in reading and interpreting technical documents, drawings and specifications. Prior experience with wind power generation desirable.
• 5 years supplier management experience: including qualifying suppliers, negotiating pricing and administering contracts, managing supplier quality, etc.
• Demonstrated experience identifying and qualifying alternative and new sources of supply.
• Excellent analytical, project management and communication skills.
• Strong understanding of SAP software and Purchasing Workflows
• Preferred Excel experience, the candidate can have some of the experience listed below. If someone had all the experience that would be ideal but it is not necessary.
• Turning raw invoice data, received in multiple formats, into a set of reconciled summaries for 50+ plants and administrative centers
• Texting to columns
• Pivot Charts
• Conditional formatting
• Advanced formulas, for example:
• Nested IF
• Macro experience preferred
Strongly Desired - Technical Writing Capabilities:
• Flow chart experience (Visio)
• Strong experience documenting processes through stakeholder interviews and review of scope documents, intermediate work files, and finished output
• Excellent written English skills#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.