Fiserv Supervisor, PM Implementation, Conversions in Portland, Oregon
Join Us! Fiserv has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s 2017 list of World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the third consecutive year the company has been named to the list, which is a definitive benchmark of corporate reputation.
"Our people are the foundation upon which this recognition is based and I'm very proud of their commitment to client excellence. Their dedication to serving our clients each day is what makes Fiserv one of the most admired companies in the world." - Jeffery Yabuki, President and Chief Executive Officer
About our Business: The Card Services business at Fiserv provides complete debit, credit, prepaid and ATM payment services to financial institutions as well as Accel®, a premier payments network. Our products, services and strategies allow our clients to maximize revenue, increase customer acquisition, improve retention, reduce expense, minimize risk and increase share of wallet.
About the Role:
The Supervisor of ATM Implementations is responsible for operational leadership of Fiserv’s high performing team of ATM Implementation Project Specialists. This position will work closely with internal and external teams to ensure a strong alignment between the ATM Implementation Project Specialists, Card Services solutions / services and the requirements and needs of Fiserv clients.
About our Business:
Looking to build a connection to cardholders on a continual basis, Fiserv can assist you! Fiserv is a Fortune 500 financial company that has been in business for over 30 years assisting clients with innovative ideas and products in Debit, Credit and ATM processing. It is a diverse place to work, holds associates accountable, recognizes talent and performance as they grow and challenge one another in thought and in opportunities.
Working at Fiserv will provide you the opportunity to work alongside many thought provoking colleagues and leaders in a healthy, collaborative and energized environment while allowing personal and professional growth.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Manage ATM implementation team and projects including new ATM additions, moves, communication changes, screen changes and equipment replacement.
• Ensure staff is kept informed of changes or additions to products, services, procedures, processes and technology.
• Partner within and across teams to enhance collaborative efforts.
• Lead and manage team including hiring, performance management and coaching as well as staff development.
• Create and maintain high level of associate engagement.
• Provide support/point of contact for internal and external organizations, financial institutions and clients regarding escalations and implementation issues.
• Resolve issues expeditiously, identify root causes and recommend process improvements to avoid repeated issues.
• Ensure coordination with other internal Fiserv teams to meet/manage client expectations.
• Participate in continual improvement related activities that will achieve efficiency to produce high-volume, reduced duration implementations with quality and accuracy.
• Manage Team Work Assignments
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years’ experience managing, leading and developing high performing teams.
• 3+ years’ experience with ATMs and ATM systems, banking and banking operational processes or other directly related experience.
• Ability to lead a team of associates in multiple locations.
• Strong management skills that include productivity and capacity measurement.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and effectively and quickly resolve problems.
• Strong demonstrated leadership, attention to detail and project management skills.
• Very strong customer service, time management, communication and analysis skills
- 10% travel time required
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.