Verint Systems, Inc. Channel Manager, Public Safety in Salem, Oregon
Channel Manager, Public Safety
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 11971
The Regional Channel Manager is responsible for managing channel partners across the United States for Public Safety. This role drives awareness and is responsible for continuously increasing the effectiveness of our current partners as well as identifying opportunities to expand our current partner base. The person would be responsible for acting as a liaison between the partner and the Public Safety sales teams within assigned regions.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Maintain territories channel sales plan to meet or exceed quarterly and annual quotas.
• Partner with Verint Public Safety Account Executive to develop a strategy and account plan to identify accounts where partners can be leveraged.
• Apply the principles of solution selling; determine partner needs, propose and sell appropriate product and service solutions, manage the process through to successful completion.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of Verint’s positioning, products, functionality, ROI, and the general contact center marketplace.
• Determine appropriate licensing options; negotiate pricing, terms and conditions within established guidelines, using management as appropriate.
• Keep Sales Director up to date on status of business through weekly review calls and forecasting reports.
• Maintain accurate and up to date partner information and activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a sales, technology or business related field or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years’ experience in Channel sales, coupled with strong knowledge and track record of Channel Development, in a high tech market with large strategic partners in complex environments.
• Fundamental business planning and modeling skills, coupled with solid experience in proposal preparation.
• Demonstrated track record for consistently meeting or exceeding quota.
• Strong negotiation and relationship skills with proven ability to influence plans and objectives.
• Strong leadership skills coupled with excellent presentation skills to all levels including executives.
• Strong attention to detail.
• High degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
• Persistent and dependable, able to manage multiple competing priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Travel is required 60-70% of time.
• Successful completion of Verint background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, and SS verification;
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.