Cabela's Customer Experience Sales Coach in Springfield, Oregon
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela’s has an opening for a Front End Sales Coachat our Springfield, OR. retail store.
General Purpose: The primary purpose of the Front End Sales Coach is to facilitate the front end operations while promoting a top selling culture. This encompasses managing the daily duties of operations, to include efficient and friendly check-outs and ensuring courteous and efficient procedures at the customer service counter. The main function of this role is to ensure delivery of The 4 Most Focus to each and every customer within the cashier, customer service, switchboard and greeter. This function ensures, that as a company, we continue to meet the expectations, as outlined in our mission statement.
- Supervise and lend support for front end team, following up to ensure duties are completed in a timely manner. These include, but not limited to: 1) Back office reports, 2) Outfitter observations/coaching, 3) Development through outfitter training, 4) Club Card referral tracking, 5) Outfitter break/lunch schedule, 6) Ensure constant observation of cash lanes and return counter to provide efficiency in all customer transactions Also responsible for driving the execution of gift card sales in store to support store's issuance goal.
- Provide support for store management by resolving customer issues quickly and properly. Taking all customer complaints seriously and handling them appropriately, partnering with upper management when necessary. This will allow our company to keep 4 Most Focus.
- Partner with cash office for discrepancies in daily operations. Investigate transactions by partnering with outfitter to determine the error
- Responsible for performance reviews, maintaining attendance and any appropriate disciplinary action deemed necessary. Partner with HR for these areas, to ensure company policies and procedures are being followed.
- Staffing/Scheduling Ensure front end staffing meets the needs of the season - ads, special events, blackout periods, etc. Recruiting for qualified outfitters Conduct interviews to keep staffing at levels needed to handle customer traffic, and increase staffing during peak seasons.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 to 4+ Years Experience
- Supervision of comparable number of employees, Customer service, Money handling. Preferred knowledge of Cabela’s Systems, including thorough knowledge of AS400, Retail Product Information, and especially, JDA. Together these are used significantly to perform the necessary duties of the front end sales coach.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family,andemployee discounts.
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
Auto req ID: 38502BR
Posting Title: Customer Experience Sales Coach
Department: CUSTOMER SERVICE
Location/Division: Springfield OR - Retail
Req Type: Non-Exempt