Comcast Construction, Analyst 3 in Tigard, Oregon
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for collecting, processing, analyzing, and reporting data related to Engineering Operations. Produces complex, high-priority recurring and ad-hoc reports with the purpose of measuring progress towards goals, measuring performance against objectives, and identifying improvement opportunities. Consults directly with internal and external customers. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Create and run structured reports
- Create ad-hoc reports
- Create scorecards
- Identify reporting gaps and create reports (ad-hoc or regular) to fill gaps
- Interpret and analyze reports
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement, risks, anomalies and growth
- Assist with rate analysis
- Analyze and track construction production KPIs
- Collects, processes, and analyzes data to provide high-priority recurring and ad-hoc reports.
- Ensures policy compliance between Engineering, business, and third party vendor groups.
- Partners with team members and business leaders to develop and understand metrics packages.
- Partners with team members to analyze qualitative and quantitative data to determine areas of improvements including gains and in the efficiency and reliability of reporting.
- Consults, as necessary, with internal and external leadership. Leads and provides expertise in cross-functional projects.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Capable of problem solving
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively upward, downward and laterally
- Intermediate ability with MS Office Suite; Advanced Excel
- Intermediate to Advanced SQL skills
- Ability to generate ad-hoc reports, create macros and run scripts
- Ability to interpret complex data and make recommendations
- Capable of working independently or in a team environment
- Knowledge of Outside Plant (OSP) and Inside Plant (ISP) construction practices and procedures desired
- Align with Division Reporting
- Experience or familiarity with: CSG, MS Office, JT, Polaris, Comcast databases, eGIS, SQL, Tableau, OBI, Century, Workbench
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer