Schneider Electric Quality Engineer in Tualatin, Oregon
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?__
- Responsible for implementing and sustaining Lean and Six Sigma concepts
- Interfacing with cross-functional teams and other functional departments
- Developing PFMEAs, control plans and recognizing and achieving improvements in the manufacturing processes.
- Maintain current knowledge of the latest methods and technologies, and can recognize their applicability within our manufacturing and assembly operations.
- Responsible for developing, monitoring and reporting key metrics and creating improvement plans.
- Improving and maintaining our Quality Management System (ISO9001)
- Leads the activities related to implementation of Corrective Actions in the plant and for external customers (NCR, CAR, 8D, six sigma)
This job might be for you if you have:
Bachelor's Degree in Industrial, Manufacturing Engineering (or similar)
Ability to lead and interact with others in a collaborative environment is a must.
Strong understanding of Quality, Industrial and/or Manufacturing Engineering
Application of Lean and Six Sigma techniques, statistical methods and auditing process
Experience in a high tech manufacturing environment
Knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO9001)
Experience with Lean Manufacturing and Quality tools such as 5S, 8D, Kaizen events, Six Sigma tools, PFMEA, Control Plans, Process Flow, Process Auditing, CPK, SPC, Poka Yoke design desired.
Knowledge of IPC standards is a benefitWe seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Primary Location: US-Oregon-Tualatin
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003MCR