Fiserv Client Executive IV in Beaverton, Oregon
What does a great Client Executive IV do?
The Client Executive role for our Key level clients is responsible for managing a select portfolio of our large clients, ensuring client satisfaction, and continuously promoting Fiserv to maximize client renewals and cross-sales. You will provide clients with industry best practices and strategic input and partner with your client to deepen the overall partnership. You will sell add-on products and services, and manage those opportunities through to close and implementation, using the Fiserv sales process. Your Clients will leverage your partnership as an operational point of escalation when appropriate. You will continually illustrate the value of the Fiserv partnership by providing measurement data such as ROIs and program performance updates. This role requires strong territory planning skills, C-suite and operational level relationship building and the ability to link our value proposition to client goals. You will develop a deep understanding of client goals and objectives to help them succeed and meet assigned add-on sale, renewal, and customer satisfaction goals following Fiserv sales principles. You will Inform and interact with Fiserv leadership and client partner team on overall client relationship health where appropriate and own the Card Services client relationship.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Ability to effectively prioritize issues and work independently with a strong sense of accountability.
• 10 years experience in financial services industry
• Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to c-suite level clients
• Ability to collaborate internally with other business units and with executives to identify opportunities and issues
• Professional demeanor and demonstrated experience effectively interacting with all levels of clients and Fiserv associates including executive level management.
• Highly motivated and self-assured; hands-on problem solver.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Solid computer skills including MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Salesforce preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5+ years Sales/Account Management experience in the financial services field preferred.
• Experience working remotely
Travel required: 50%
Who We Are: With more than 2,300 associates, Card Services provides debit and credit processing, ATM monitoring, driving and ATM Managed Services, digital, fraud and risk, loyalty and analytics solutions and owns and operates the Accel®, Star® and MoneyPass® surcharge-free Networks. We deliver financial institution and consumer-friendly payments experiences to clients through a broad array of integrated solutions.
Card Services by the Numbers:
• 5,000+ clients
• 11 billion debit, credit, and ATM transactions processed
• 67,00+ surcharge and card-free ATMs managed
• Drive 29,000+ ATMs
• 1 billion+ accounts managed
• Payment network access at 1 million+ merchant locations
• 225 million+ payment network cards participating
• Handled $1 million+ in commerce in our busiest minute
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Fiserv Jobs