PDS Tech Inc Credit/Debit Card Chargeback Client Tech Support Rep, Beaverton OR 97008 in Beaverton, Oregon
PDS Tech Inc. has job opportunities for Card Chargeback Client Tech Support Reps in Beaverton, Oregon 97008 Contact Elisabeth Laspe for details. 314-669-8020 firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: 6 Months Contract with possible extension. Applicant must be a US Citizen or Green Card
- Ability to travel (approximately 15%) as needed.
Previous experience in financial institution balancing of general ledger, teller or ATM cash accounts plus 3+ years banking or customer service experience
• Act as the primary Chargeback contact and provides support of clients’ card portfolio chargeback programs (debit, credit, prepaid)
• Performs analysis and chargeback input for a queue of clients: reviews and processes dispute/fraud claims in a timely and accurate manner in support of the department’s Service Level Agreements while maintaining awareness of Visa or MasterCard processing time frames, regulations, and processing changes.
• Maintains strong working knowledge of all internal and network processing systems and software as well as Regulation E and Visa or MasterCard processing time frames and regulations.
• Resolve moderately complex issues on behalf of clients in support of dispute resolution processing; compare alternative actions and decide on appropriate approach.
• Respond to inquiries from internal and external clients regarding chargeback requirements, system processing and functionality, dispute lifecycle, claim status and data input.
• Answer incoming calls and inquiries from customers, sales and account management to resolve customer questions and concerns
• Provide accurate information and quality customer service
• Research customer inquiries utilizing company resources and document customer conversations, information, questions, corrective action/answers, and product orders in the tracking application
• Resolve problems by researching and working with other departments. Follow through on issues by placing outgoing calls to retrieve additional information or returning calls to offer information regarding resolution
• Meet individual customer service call volume and quality expectations
• Provide support for Account Executives as assigned
• Share best practices with other customer service claim teams
• Respond to non-routine inquiries through phone or e-mail contact with customers and prospects about the company’s products or services
• Promote and maintain positive customer relations utilizing service excellence techniques
• Participate in meeting team goals for service, quality and cost
• Participate in and support company-wide initiatives such as continuous process improvement in order to improve service, reduce costs, and improve quality
• Previous experience in financial institution balancing of general ledger, teller or ATM cash accounts plus 3+ years banking or customer service experience
• High school diploma required, bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Excellent customer service and active listening skills
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
• Demonstrated experience working well in a close team environment
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi task and support the needs of multiple clients simultaneously, following up with clients as needed
• Ability to make decisions and solves problem that are general in nature and for which there are precedents. More far reaching decisions will be referred to the supervisor/manager
• Possess demonstrated ability to determine when to refer issues versus handle them personally
• Solid PC (MS Office) skills and the ability to type 35 wpm or greater
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.