Sage Customer support analyst, Associate in Beaverton, Oregon
Customer support analyst, Associate
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us email@example.com assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws set forth in the Equal Employment Opportunity in The Law poster:http://1sa.ge/EjaS30kzhpR
The Customer Services Analyst is responsible for enhancing each customer’s relationship with Sage. This objective will be primarily accomplished by providing assistance for customers with questions or issues regarding Sage's products or services and their application in the customer’s business operating environment. Support is provided in adherence to company guidelines and will be performed through various channels (telephone, email, chat, etc.). Customer relationships will also be enhanced by the identification of customer needs that can be addressed by additional Sage products or services. In addition, analysts will regularly author articles for submission to the knowledge base and engage in team based project work. Provides mentoring and training to less experienced staff.
• Provides an Extraordinary Customer Experience by addressing inquiries using a variety of channels (telephone, email, chat, social media, etc.) in a support-centre environment adhering to scheduled shifts, procedures, metrics, and departmental goals
• Identifies the root cause of the client’s software or system issues and uses system analysis and testing techniques to solve low to moderately complex application or system issues
• Contributes to company knowledge capital by creating and modifying reusable solutions in the knowledge base according to established procedures and policies. Actively promotes the knowledge base to our customers. Maintains article quality standards
• Assists customers in gaining the most value from their Sage products and services
• Identifies additional opportunities for Sage solutions to benefit the customer's business needs
• Documents each customer contact using our contact tracking systems in a clear, concise, and understandable format. Escalate unresolved customer issues with all pertinent information included, to appropriate resources
• Works collaboratively and effectively within a team of peers. Maintains a positive, constructive attitude in the workplace. This includes presenting challenges in a positive light, offering constructive approaches to overcoming difficulties, and treating all individuals with respect
• Prioritizes work balancing importance from the customer perspective and operational efficiency. Follows through on commitments, communicates status of work, identifies and requests assistance with barriers that may interfere with progress. Adjusts workload when priorities and resources change, managing time and resources to ensure the best possible outcome for the customer, employee and organization
• Stays current on technical and business knowledge in all assigned applications, as well as support processes and procedures
• Six months to two years of experience or knowledge in one or more of the following areas: accounting and bookkeeping; financials and reporting; business intelligence; sales and customer relationship management; human resources, benefits, and payroll; information technology; construction and real estate; operations and inventory management
• Six months to two years of experience in a customer-facing role with the ability to build collaborative relationships using positive language and a service-oriented attitude
• High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required
Do you love where you work? WE do!
Who is Sage?https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/careers/who-we-are/
How we make a difference:https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/sage-foundation/
Champion of Business Builders:https://www.sage.com/en-us/products/
Life at Sage:https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/careers/life-at-sage/
Our comprehensive total rewards program included:
• Extended health, dental and vision coverage
• On-going training and professional development
• 21 days paid time off from the start
• Paid 5 days to volunteer through our Sage Foundation
• Matching Retirement contributions
• And, so much more…
Customer Success and Services
- Sage Jobs