Sage Customer Support Analyst in Beaverton, Oregon
Customer Support Analyst
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws set forth in the Equal Employment Opportunity in The Law poster:http://1sa.ge/EjaS30kzhpR
Responsible for enhancing each customer’s relationship with Sage. This objective will be primarily accomplished by providing assistance for customers with questions or issues regarding Sage's products or services and their application in the customer’s business operating environment. Support is provided in adherence to company guidelines and will be performed through various channels (telephone, email, chat, etc.). Customer relationships will also be enhanced by the identification of customer needs that can be addressed by additional Sage products or services. In addition, analysts will regularly author articles for submission to the knowledge base and engage in team based project work. Provides mentoring and training to less experienced staff.
• Provides an Extraordinary Customer Experience by addressing inquiries using a variety of channels (telephone, email, chat, social media, etc.) in a support-center environment adhering to scheduled shifts, procedures, metrics, and departmental goals
• Identifies the root cause of the client’s software or system issues and uses system analysis and testing techniques to solve low to moderately complex application or system issues with minimal assistance. Acts as knowledge resource to others
• Uses Knowledge Center Support (KCS) methodologies to efficiently resolve issues. Contributes to company knowledge capital by creating and modifying reusable solutions in the knowledge base according to established procedures and policies. Actively promotes the knowledge base to our customers. May participate in Evolve Loop creation, review articles for technical accuracy, and publish articles. Maintains article quality standards
• Uses advisory approach to assist customers in realizing a higher return on investment, greater insight into business activities, operating business more effectively, and improving business efficiency utilizing Sage products and services
• Documents each customer contact using our contact tracking systems in a clear, concise, and understandable format. Escalate unresolved customer issues with all pertinent information included, to appropriate resources
• Works collaboratively and effectively within a team of peers. Models a positive, constructive attitude in the workplace. This includes presenting challenges in a positive light, offering constructive approaches to overcoming difficulties, and treating all individuals with respect
• Prioritizes work with minimal assistance based on order of importance from the customer perspective while maintaining optimal operational efficiency. Follows through on commitments, communicating status of work and removes barriers that may interfere with progress. Effectively adjusts when priorities and resources change, managing time and resources to ensure the best possible outcome for the customer, employee and organization
• Stays current on technical and business knowledge in all assigned applications. Seeks out opportunities to educate or share knowledge with team members. Acts as a positive change agent for roll out and alignment of support processes and procedures
• Actively participate in internal projects such as improvements to call flow processes, training development, capturing and maintaining knowledge capital, improving overall support skills, and improving customer service in the department as assigned
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience required
• Established knowledge and reputation in addressing user inquiries in one or more of the Sage applications or industries
• Minimum two years of experience preferred in a customer-facing role with the ability to build collaborative relationships through the use of positive language and a service-oriented attitude
• Requires the ability to adhere to a structured work schedule and efficiently self-manage work time
• Requires the ability to step through a linear analysis of complex technical issues and to identify problems and suggest solutions in a logical manner. Requires strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, including the ability to actively listen, ask meaningful probing questions and the ability to break business processes into simplified steps
• Must be able to learn and apply technical knowledge, work within defined policy and procedures, and use standardized tools and technology to perform job functions
• Requires strong verbal, listening, and written communication skills
Do you love where you work? WE do!
Who is Sage?https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/careers/who-we-are/
How we make a difference:https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/sage-foundation/
Champion of Business Builders:https://www.sage.com/en-us/products/
Life at Sage:https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/careers/life-at-sage/
Our comprehensive total rewards program included:
• Extended health, dental and vision coverage
• On-going training and professional development
• 21 days paid time off from the start
• Paid 5 days to volunteer through our Sage Foundation
• Matching Retirement contributions
• And, so much more…
Customer Success and Services
- Sage Jobs