Columbia Sportswear Company French Bilingual Account Services Rep in Beaverton, Oregon
French Bilingual Account Services Rep
United States, Oregon, Beaverton
100005OF Requisition #
Sep 26, 2018 Post Date
The Account Services Rep is responsible for the management and executionof Columbia Sportswear Company’s North America order book within the CanadianRegion. This individual may be responsible for an order book up to but notlimited to $30 million and 500 accounts.
This position provides analysis to support go to market strategies,supply chain initiatives and revenue goals for assigned channel or region. TheAccount Services Rep is responsible to ensure on time and in full shipping anddevelop and maintain positive internal and external business relationships thatsupport the Columbia Sportswear family of brands (Columbia, SOREL, MountainHardwear).Leverage cross functionalrelationships to ensure completion of key order management activities, issueidentification and resolution, and customer engagement initiatives.
The Account Services Rep leverages customer relationships and processknowledge to streamline business operations and order flow, increasing customerloyalty and profitability.This includescollaborating across several cross functional departments including up to butnot limited to Sales Representatives and National Sales Managers, Logistics,Distribution, Planning, EDI and Master Data.
- Fluentin French language, both written and spoken
- Ensurecustomers’ orders are delivered in full and on time, in alignment with ColumbiaSportswear’s go to market strategies and corporate revenue forecast. Utilizeinternal/external resources to fully understand the complexities of retaillandscape and competition
- Managelife of an order process including order deadline, in season order updates, contractconversion, on time shipping, and follow up
- Act asa liaison between customers’ merchant and supply chain teams, Sales and internalColumbia supply chain teams as required to meet corporate goals / directives,and drive operational efficiencies for Columbia and account
- Work toensure that supply chain initiatives are being fully and successfullyleveraged
- Compileand analyze key metrics to identify opportunities for improvement and drivecustomer-based solutions and decision making
- Be knowledgeableof customer’s requirements, behaviors and expectations
- Review,investigate and validate customer compliance deductions negotiating reversalswhere applicable
- Ensurecompliance with internal audit requirements by confirming communication anddocumentation of approvals for any policy exceptions
- Planand lead meetings and conferences calls with customers and sales on a regularbasis, including travel to customer locations
- Act asintra departmental resource and participate in or lead cross functional specialprojects as assigned
- Maintainpositive open lines of communication between all cross functional businesspartners
- Driveprocess improvements through analytics, SOP’s, and overall understanding ofColumbia’s operation to enhance supply chain efficiencies andprofitability
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent workexperience
- 3-5 years professional experienceand general proficiencywith tools, systems or procedures required to accomplish the job
- Apparel/footwear industry experience desired
- Professionalism/Interpersonalskills – clear and concise business communication; ability to influence others,comfortable interacting with customers, sales reps and management team
- Stronganalytical and problem solving skills
- Abilityto operate in a dynamic environment, multi-task, prioritize essential tasks andmeet deadlines
- Strongattention to detail
- Proficiencyin Microsoft Office Suite, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- SAPexperience preferred
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age