ServerLogic Java Developer in Beaverton, Oregon
Serverlogic has muliple openings for a Sr Java Engineer. A qualified candidate can easily speak to a recent change she/ he has developed and deployed to production using a combination of the tools/ skills below.
Scope and Responsibilities: As an Engineer in the Commerce Finance organization, your primary role on the team will be to help deliver the next generation of commerce finance platform technology while also helping elevate engineering practices and team capability. You will actively participate on an Agile Scrum Squad focused on delivering positive outcomes for our business partners. Our teams own what they build so having a DevOps mindset and a culture of learning is very important.
Experience Required: What we’re looking for:
- Java programming experience using Java 7 and 8
- Experience with tools such as IntelliJ IDEA, Jenkins, Jira, GIT, BitBucket, Splunk, Hibernate, Docker, Asgard, and Gatling
- Public cloud infrastructure experience (AWS preferred): EC2, S3, SQS, SNS, Dynamo DB, Lambda, Cloudwatch
- DevOps and CI/CD experience
- Excellent analytical skills, written and oral communication
- Understanding of unit testing, dependency injection, and mocking
- Understanding of computer science data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Recent feature contributions relative to this role
- Experience working with a team of engineers using pair programing for close collaboration and shared responsibility