Nike Marketplace Membership Manager in Beaverton, Oregon
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
• Educational experience in Business, Marketing, Behavioral Economics, or similar
• experience in CRM, loyalty, engagement or retention related marketing roles
• Hands-on experience leveraging consumer data to inform and execute marketing strategies (segmentation, research, surveys, personas, end-to-end journey mapping)
• Hands-on experience developing consumer benefits and incentives (cost analysis, focus groups, pilot experiments)
• Experience influencing the development of capabilities needed to serve consumers at scale and enable omnichannel journeys
• Understanding of behavioral economics, consumer psychology, and the current and emerging landscape of membership programs
• Ability to effectively communicate membership strategy, requirements, and capabilities and drive progress with stakeholders across the enterprise and key marketplace partner(s)
• Ability to consistently deliver impact and strong cross-functional partnerships
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Nike’s Consumer Direct Offense is designed to serve the athlete faster and more personally, at scale, led by digital. With focused growth through key categories, this new offense will connect the Nike Brand and products with consumers in new and more powerful ways across 12 key cities and 10 key countries. At the heart of the Consumer Direct Offense is Nike membership program, designed to give logged-in consumers access to the very best product, services, and experiences.
The Marketplace Membership Manager will support new initiatives focused on driving engagement, identification and lifetime value for consumers across the Nike eco-system. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Marketplace Membership, this individual will help to scale the Nike program and drive holistic brand loyalty across the marketplace.
In addition to supporting the Marketplace Membership team, this position will play the important role of coordinating with cross-functional partners across the organization, as well as with our external retail partners. The person coming into this role will have the ability to directly contribute to the team’s strategy and roadmap.
We are looking for candidates with a track record of acquiring and engaging new consumers, working in both a B2B and B2C environment, and influencing high performing cross functional teams in fast paced environment. Must have a desire to be at the center of a massive transformation of Nike’s digital, direct & connected marketplace capabilities. Flexibility, drive, and communication capabilities will be critical characteristics. To be successful in this role, candidates must have a truly consumer-centric, enterprise mindset.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
• Help to scale and optimize a portfolio of member benefits, programs, and experiences focused on acquiring and serving members as an extension of Nike membership within the Marketplace Partner environment
• Assist with roll-out and education plan for new strategies and initiatives
• Identify and activate member marketing plans required to drive member / consumer acquisition, onboarding and retention
• Partner with the Global, Geography & City Membership & Integrated Account teams to deliver compelling member benefits, marketing & experiences to increase engagement and lifetime value of these member
• Act as a hub for the Marketplace Membership team, including budget-management, process optimization, business-focused coordination (not personal calendar keeping or organizing) and more
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.
- Nike Jobs