Xponential Fitness Pilates Instructor in Beaverton, Oregon
Are you passionate, friendly, dedicated and LOVE Pilates? Do you love helping others achieve their fitness goals? Are you high energy, friendly, looking to build relationships with existing and current members? Are you looking for the opportunity to take your Reformer Certifications to the next level?
Club Pilates is looking for you!
Club Pilates Progress Ridge has immediate openings for a certified PILATES INSTRUCTORS.
Club Pilates offers blocked scheduling and shifts, the ability to teach multiple level classes, club membership, continuing education, and private instruction. All instructors are employees (vs independent contractor) with room for growth, and who thrive in a supportive & fun environment!
We are looking for Certified Pilates instructors with confidence in working with all level of clients, adverse in injuries, and able to provide challenging fitness-based Pilate’s classes in a safe manner. Instructors use all of our apparatus including the Balanced Body reformer, EXO chair, TRX, spring board, ballet barre and more.
- Current Pilates Certification with 450 hours of experience is a Plus for instructor position.
- Experience teaching group classes.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective group reformer instruction.
- Contemporary approach to classical exercises.
- Maintain a clean and orderly workout environment.
- Must have a desire to build a successful studio in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Communicate professionally and effectively to clients and colleagues.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, grasp, talk, listen, and perform repetitive motions.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs. and be able to move/push equipment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.