Wireless Advocates Sales Associate (Customer Service Expert) in BEAVERTON, Oregon
At Car Toys, we’re always on the lookout for talented Sales Associates to join our team!
Founded in 1987, Car Toys is the largest independent multi-channel specialty car audio and mobile electronics retailer in the United States. We offer a broad selection of the best car audio, mobile entertainment, navigation, road safety, and security systems from the top manufacturers and also offer an array of auto salon services. Our consultative process ensures you're getting what you need, and our high-quality professional installations are guaranteed for life.
Are you an auto enthusiast and fan of technology who loves working on your car in your spare time? Have you ever considered doing what you’re passionate about for a living? This is the perfect opportunity to take that passion and develop the skills to make a career doing what you love. Car Toys is a company on the cutting edge of auto technology and services, an industry that is rapidly growing and where skills are in high demand. Whether it’s car stereo, video, cameras, hands-free, security, GPS, radar, window tinting or detailing – we do it all! If you want not just a job, but a real career in this exciting space, we want to hear from you.
This is truly a role where hard work pays off! Our average associates make over $32k, and our top performers earn more than $90k - including all wages, commissions and bonus.
What we’re looking for:
• Self-motivated individuals with drive, who are ready to take their careers seriously and want to grow.
• Superior customer service skills, a genuine desire to help others and a true team player mentality.
• Strong communication ability – speak to ideas and concepts in a way that everyone can understand.
• Prior sales and auto industry experience is definitely a plus, but we are willing to train individuals who show potential and demonstrate that they can represent our company values and standards.
What will be expected in this role:
• The ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with customers through personal integrity, and sales and product expertise.
• Achieving both individual and store sales goals, while complying with all related policies/procedures.
• To continuously learn and keep up to date on our product and service offerings - to educate the customer and better assist them with their needs.
• To act ethical and professional in all interactions – with both customers and internal partners.
We’ve Got You Covered!
At Car Toys, our people are our greatest asset. We are dedicated to providing our employees with the tools to succeed in their career, as well as excellent benefits to maintain a healthy work-life balance. These include:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
• Employee Assistance Program - 100% Company Paid
• Life Insurance Policy - 100% Company Paid
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Paid Vacation Time
• Employee Product Discount Program
• Air-Conditioned Work Bays
• MECP Training and Certification
Car Toys is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and support diversity in the workplace.
To find out more about what we do, visit: www.cartoys.com
You can also send your resume and inquiries to: email@example.com
Requisition ID: 2019-20067
External Company Name: Wireless Advocates
External Company URL: www.wirelessadvocates.com
Street: 12195 SW CANYON ROAD