Nike Senior Administrative Assistant- Global Marketing Science in Beaverton, Oregon
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of 3 years of administrative work experience required
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with a variety of personalities including senior level executives
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment with sometimes high levels of ambiguity and independence with sometimes varying working hours
• Proven ability to organize, prioritize and appropriately handle highly confidential and sensitive information
• Experience creating high-quality presentations utilizing PowerPoint is required
• Highly Proficient in Keynote, Illustrator, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
• Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail
• Previous experience working with budgets is strongly preferred
• Previous Nike work experience is a plus
• Ability to occasionally work outside of core business hours
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant who has a proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. You have strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks. You have the ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
You'll perform a wide range of administrative duties, including complex calendar management, booking travel, coordinating meetings and events, producing, editing and reformatting documents and correspondence; preparing expense reports and purchase orders; updating organizational charts; coordinating department or equipment moves; and providing support to a large diverse team of people with a variety of management styles.
This opportunity also involves utilizing your computer skills to create high quality graphic and text PowerPoint or Keynote presentations often under tight timeframes. In addition, you'll prepare special reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources, incorporating that information into complex Excel spreadsheets. You may also be required to maintain ongoing reports or databases, department websites, shared drives and SharePoint sites.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
As our Senior Administrative Assistant, you will support the Vice President of Global Marketing Science and 1-2 of their Senior Directors.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.
- Nike Jobs