Sage Senior QA Engineer in Beaverton, Oregon
Senior QA Engineer
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws set forth in the Equal Employment Opportunity in The Law poster:http://1sa.ge/EjaS30kzhpR
Sage is looking for a highly motivated Senior QA Engineer to join our team. As a Senior QA Engineer at Sage, you will work on many projects with varying responsibilities. We need QA engineers with strong problem solving skills and a passion for moving quality upstream. We are seeking strong team players who thrive on innovation and continuous improvement and who want to grow their leadership skills.
• Apply customer-focused innovation to accelerate growth of our QA capabilities.
• Contribute to software development best practices, standards, and processes.
• Design and implement automated tests, drive measurable improvements in automation capabilities against established goals.
• Analyze requirements, provide feedback on missing business flows and designs.
• Convert design specifications and related requirements into test cases with expected results.
• Interact directly with customers when needed to better understand their work flows and issues.
• Consistently demonstrate initiative and ability to influence individuals and teams in process improvement, including agile development.
• Collaborate with, energize and mentor other team members to achieve team and business goals.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other technical field or related experience.
• 5+ years of experience.
• Sage 100 Contractor domain knowledge.
• Ability to use creativity and independent judgment to accomplish project goals.
• Ability to write clear and precise defect descriptions, evaluate risk, manage the defect process, and report results.
• Able to challenge constructively to maximize overall product quality.
• Passionate about the customer experience and quality.
• Comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable and able to drive change.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
Product Delivery and ISV
- Sage Jobs