ServerLogic Site Reliability Engineer - AWS, JS in Beaverton, Oregon
Looking for a Site Reliability Engineer – Level III Support who can utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Ensure the scalability of backend AWS services
- Real time incident analysis, and propose workaround and resolution for seamless consumer experience
- Identify trends and insights, optimize performance based on the insights, brainstorm new and creative strategies for future events.
- Propose technical enhancements where applicable: e.g. caching, session time, cookie/device token validations, app design improvements etc.
- Identify redundancy and automate menial tasks for consumer experience teams.
- Developing and driving real time monitoring solutions that provide visibility into site health and key performance indicators
- Work with various technical/software engineering teams through day-to-day operations and critical incidents/problem management processes to restore service, manage root cause analysis and recommend solutions for long term fix
- Act as the subject matter expert for consumer facing (e-commerce) software applications
- Communicate project/launch status in weekly meetings, reports and provide input to leadership team
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in AWS – configuring ASGs, EC2 instances, CloudWatch Alarms, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, DAX Caching, Lambda services, etc.
- Utilizing Agile SCRUM, ITIL and Lean
- Familiar with Github, JIRA, ServiceNow, and Scrum Methodology
- Previous experience with developing and driving real time monitoring solutions that provide visibility into site health and key performance indicators
- Familiarity with most of the following: Java, ServiceNow, Splunk, New Relic, Science Logic, Cloud computing, VMs, Windows, Linux and AWS
- 1-3 years’ technical experience working with consumer facing (e-commerce) software applications in the Cloud using AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Basic understanding of DNS, Networking, Virtualization and Linux.
- Basic understanding of most of the following: ServiceNow, Jira, Jenkins, Splunk, New Relic, EM7
- 1-3 years of experience with one of the following: Java, Scala, Node.js or Python.