Rexel USA Sr .NET Developer in Beaverton, Oregon
As our world changes rapidly around us in the years to come, one thing we can be sure of is that it will be powered by electricity.
We have a great company, selling electrical products, control systems and software that serve homes, buildings and industry.
It is a wonderful place for creative, energetic people to build careers in our supply chain, branches, and advisory teams.
Thank you for giving us a look.
We are seeking a Sr. .Net Developer to join our Rexel team in Beaverton, OR!
We are an agile development team seeking a Sr. .NET developer who is a self-starter that can solve problems creatively, communicate effectively, and collaborate well with team members. We are responsible for a large scale E-Commerce/B2B web site. Our site is growing rapidly and we are expanding our team. This position will be responsible for the development of new web applications, and additions to existing.
• Interact with SQL Databases/stored procedures.
• Strong background in identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving complex problems
• Maintain and modify legacy code in existing web apps (JQuery, Bootstrap, ASP.Net MVC, Webforms)
• Research and deploy new web-based technologies including open source technologies.
• Work with other team members to address UI or workflow issues to create web apps that can be used intuitively.
• Support cross-browser and mobile compatibility; Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari,Firefox, iOS, and Android.
• Work with product owners and development teams to oversee and lead projects
• 5+ years experience with ASP.NET C#
• 5+ years of experience with HTML, XML, CSS, ASP.NET Core, AJAX, JQUERY
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• Proficient with MS Visual Studio 2015• Experience using git source control, VSTS/Azure DevOps experience a plus.
• Experience building and working with REST APIs.
• Experience with Elasticsearch, Azure DevOps, or GraphQL are a plus
• Expert level understanding of current marketplace standards, technologies / trends and apply knowledge to user experience solutions
• Highly motivated independent thinker
• Experience with Agile software development
• Ability to work closely with product owners, UX designers, DBA's and internal customers.
• At least 5 months experience in the electrical supply industry.
Rexel USA (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor), and its affiliated companies, is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to email@example.com at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org? or call 888-739-3547 to let us know the nature of your request.
Sr .NET Developer
- Rexel USA Jobs