POWDR Food and Beverage Server in Bend, Oregon
Servers are responsible for delivering products according to standards of service while maintaining efficiency, cleanliness, and an accurate accounting of sales. Mt. Bachelor's Servers must provide guests with fast, efficient food and beverage service while making guests feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible to ensure overall satisfaction with their dining experience.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Accurately handle cash, operate a POS system, adhere to Mt. Bachelor's discount procedures
- Consistently pre-bus, bus, expedite, provide water, and wait on tables to outlets standards
- Set-up, clean-up, and perform maintenance of server area, tables, entrance of restaurant, and all other front of house areas
- Serve guests in a friendly, engaging, courteous and accurate manner to achieve above average or excellent ratings on customer satisfaction surveys
- Support a "signature" drink and food program through suggestive selling and upselling
- Responsible for claiming 100% of tips made each shift on a Tip Report and for accurately completing paperwork at the end of each shift
- Accountable for maintaining accurate and appropriate inventories of server monitored products such as condiments, to-go utensils, kids menus, and notifying manager when items need to be ordered
- Establish and maintain appropriate and effective working relationships with guests, including Mt. Bachelor employees at all levels of the organization
- Is knowledgeable of Mt. Bachelor and shares that information with bar staff and guests. Knows answers to commonly asked guest questions.
- Accountable for accurate time keeping. Responsible for clocking in and out with employee pass.
- Adheres to service standards set forth by OLCC, Mt Bachelor, Deschutes County Health Department.
- Completes any reasonable task assigned by supervisor.
Specific Job Skills:
License/Certifications- OLCC and Oregon Food Handler's Card.
Technical- POS experience preferred. Basic computer skills required.
Physical Capabilities- Carry food trays with multiple orders and drinks. Constant walking, lifting and carrying required.
Additional- Must have a positive attitude and a proactive approach to anticipating needs and getting things done. Flexible with hours and days of work. Able to work any hours of the day, any days of the week. A passion for snowsports and the desire to get out on the mountain. Must have good communication skills, people skills, memory, and multi-tasking skills.
Must be able to adhere to Mt. Bachelor's Physical Distancing and Jobsite Policy as well as state mandated COVID-19 related requirements.
Minimum education required- High School Diploma or GED
Minimum time in related position- 1+ years serving experience in a high volume outlet
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled