Mosaic Medical Future Provider Opportunities in Bend, Oregon
Mosaic Medical prides itself on being an innovative community health center system that pioneers unique and creative ways to provide patient access to health care. Since our founding in 2002 we have proudly served insured and uninsured patients regardless of age, ethnicity, or income.
We focus on a holistic approach to patient care by incorporating behavioral health, pharmacy, and nutrition support to serve patients in the most meaningful way. At Mosaic Medical, you will work with incredibly dedicated and mission-centered peers and be part of a dynamic team based environment. Our organization maintains a HPSA rating of 17 and qualifies for National Health Scholars, National Health Service Corps and other Loan Repayment Programs.
Mosaic Medical offers more than just a job, it is a lifestyle. A lifestyle of serving others. A lifestyle of being an integral part of your community. A lifestyle that offers work/life balance. A lifestyle of enjoying the outdoors! Central Oregon offers over 300 days of sunshine a year, so enjoy a PTO day on the mountain, biking/hiking trails, or the river! A lifestyle that improves lives, including yours. Of course, we also offer a great benefit package!
This position provides direct patient care in accordance with established clinic protocols. Care is provided in the clinic and hospital setting in some circumstances.
• Provides direct patient care within the scope of primary care medicine in an outpatient, and in certain circumstances inpatient settings.
• Examines, diagnoses, and treats acute and chronic medical conditions.
• Develops treatment plans and manages patient health issues in accordance with established clinic protocols.
• Uses current evidence-based guidelines in creating diagnostic and treatment plans; utilizing tools such as “Up to Date” or “Choosing Wisely.”
• Provides care which reflects health care cost consciousness and addresses social determinants of health.
• Maintains accurate electronic health records of patients and completes documentation in timely manner.
Skills & Knowledge
Experience working with low-income populations preferred. Experience working on computers including typing/keyboarding skills required. Knowledge of health insurance plans preferred. Ability to train and teach staff required. Knowledge of standard office policies and procedures preferred. Knowledge of regulatory requirements including CLIA and OSHA standards preferred. Ability to work with practice management software required. Hospital privileges may be required.
- Masters or better in Nursing
Licenses & Certifications
Family Nurse Practitioner