Volt Workforce Solutions Manufacturing Technician 1 - 7941- US in Bend, Oregon
Manufacturing Technician 1 - 7941- US in Bend, OR at Volt
Date Posted: 3/7/2019
Employee Type: Contingent
Location: Bend, OR
Job Type: Industrial
Duration: 24 weeks
Date Posted: 3/7/2019
Job ID: 151417
Contact Name Volt Branch
Pay Rate: $16.00-$20.00/hr DOE
Volt in partnership with Qorvo would like to talk to you about a Manufacturing Technician opportunity located in Bend, OR. Our client manufactures and tests semiconductor devices in a semi clean room environment. Qualified candidates will be detail oriented, able to follow precise procedures, and able to adapt to an ever-changing production environment.
Key Job Responsibilities:
1. Adhere to company policies such as those relating to safety and quality
2. Perform manual and semi-automated test and assembly processes in the manufacturing of semiconductor devices (such as but not limited to microscopic inspection, pick and place, oven reflow, electrical probing, laser scribe, tape and reel, data analysis)
3. Good hand/eye coordination using tweezers/vacuum wands, must be able to work under low power stereo microscope for extended periods of time
4. Follow system procedures and build instructions including processing documents, router flows, and assembly drawings
5. Collect accurate data and record work completed using logs and databases
6. Perform regular PM and calibration tasks for tools and equipment
7. Monitor processes to ensure product fabrication is within control limits
8. Document meticulous notes on tool, process, product performance
9. Consistent, high quality standards with escalation to appropriate personnel when needed
10. Work with engineers to assist with experiments and other tasks as assigned
11. Identify and drive implementation of Continual Improvement projects
12. Ability to learn quickly and eagerness to cross-train in additional areas
13. Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and provide excellent internal customer service
1. AA degree or equivalent required
2. Experience with test and/or assembly of microelectronic devices, 2+ years’ experience preferred
3. Experience working in fast paced manufacturing and R&D environments with repetitive processing
4. Computer skills for Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
5. Strong sense of leadership, integrity, and work ethic
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are required
7. Must be a U.S. Person
8. Must be able to lift 50+ lbs. and standing for long periods.
To apply: Click on link provided OR email your resume directly to Attention: Betsy Brusco, email@example.com for immediate consideration. Also, include the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In order to promote this harmony in the workplace and to obey the laws related to employment, Volt maintains a strong commitment to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or parental status, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.