Copper Mountain Resort RV Parking Attendant - Winter Seasonal in Bend, Oregon
Position Summary: Responsible for greeting RV guests, helping them find the appropriate RV space to camp in, confirm the guests know what services are available, and being the face of Mt Bachelor. You are the RV guest ambassador for our RV community.
We are looking for someone that is outgoing, friendly, and can think on the go. You will need to help RV guests understand the system and be able to correct guest that are not doing the right thing in a nice way. You will need to be able to manage minor conflicts and explain rules. The RV Parking Attendant will need to be able to drive a company vehicle to and from town. This position works weekends from late afternoon into the evenings.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Assist RV Guest Park in available RV space.
- Checking RV reservations and helping RV guest find their reserved space.
- Keeping people from parking in reserved if not the occupant.
- Renting fire pits.
- Collecting fees.
- Filling out RV pass.
- Logging RV camping.
- Setting up RV parking structure. (Cones and ropes or other).
- Taking down RV parking structure. (Cones and ropes or other).
- Maintaining RV parking structure. (Cones and ropes or other).
- Communicating with Public Safety to resolve compliance issues.
- Communicating with snow removal as it may pertain to the RV parking.
- Any other duties as assign.
Specific Job Skills: License/Certifications- Current and valid driver's license needed.
Physical Capabilities- This is an outside position that requires good physical condition and ability to be outside in all weather conditions.
Additional- Must have excellent guest service skills.
Education/Related Experience: Minimum education required- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Minimum time in related position- Resort experience and/or experience exposed to inclement weather is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled