Warn Industries Assembler I Small Winch Swing Shift 2491 in Clackamas, Oregon
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: The Swing shift comes with a 10 % Shift Differential
Under close supervision, performs routine and simple tasks in support of assembly, other process operations, or production testing in support of the Small Winch Production Team on Swing. Performs a variety of production assembly tasks including winch building, boxing, electrical component assembly, carrier assembly and line handling. Follows well-established guidance from specified process instructions, blueprints and verbalized instructions from other team members. Will be required to rotate throughout assembly lines. May rotate into other positions within the team or to another team as required to meet production requirements. May be responsible for some training as necessary once trained/qualified. Must be available to work overtime.
• No experience required; demonstrated mechanical aptitude preferred.
• Must possess good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Possess the ability to work collaboratively and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
• Ability to continuously improve and learn new skills.
• It is essential to be able to frequently lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 80 pounds with assistance.
APPLY ONLINE: Resume is required.
• Warn Employees go to ADP>Myself>Talent>Career Center
• External applicants go to www.warn.com
• Please have your resume ready to attach electronically so all your previous experience can be considered. Thank you!
DATE JOB POSTED 10/26/2020
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Warn Industries is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all applicants, regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status, and encourages applications from people of diverse backgrounds.
We hire U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. All new employees must complete an INS Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9) and be able to provide verification of their status as a Non-Foreign person as defined by International Traffic in Arms Regulations, Section 120.14- 120.16.