Warn Industries Distribution II Day shift in Clackamas, Oregon
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Distribution II Day Shift
Under limited supervision, performs semi-routine manual warehouse and clerical duties related to the shipment, receipt, storage and movement of materials, supplies, equipment and finished products utilizing JDE System. Prepares, obtains and completes all proper required documentation. May train/mentor Distribution team members as required, as well as rotating into other positions within the team to meet production requirements.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Minimum two to three years of distribution or related experience.
• Must have basic computer skills for use in automated inventory/tracking systems.
• Must have previous forklift experience. Previous crane operation experience preferred.
• Possess a clear understanding of inventory flow and the ability to research and resolve discrepancies.
• Must be proficient in following areas: Wrapping, UPS, Warehousing, Picking, Counting, Receiving, and Auditing.
• Have excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, customers and visitors.
• May require a combination of sitting, standing, and walking. Requires frequent lifting up to 50 pounds. May require occasional pushing/pulling/maneuvering over 1000 pounds with assistance. Must be able to work at heights and operate related machinery such as Standing and sit down forklift, pallet jack, overhead crane.
• Warn Employees go to REDZONE
• Temporary/External applicants go to www.warn.com
• Please have resume ready!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Warn Industries is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all applicants, regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status, and encourages applications from people of diverse backgrounds.
We hire U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. All new employees must complete an INS Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9) and be able to provide verification of their status as a Non-Foreign person as defined by International Traffic in Arms Regulations, Section 120.14- 120.16.