Warn Industries Welder I Fabrication Day Shift 2527 in Clackamas, Oregon
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Fabrication Welder I
Warn Industries is looking for those with Welding experience in a fast pace environment. In addition, must be able to use hand/power tools and grinders. Knowledge and experience with measuring instruments, and lift trucks within production operations. May make simple machine adjustments. Must have a mechanical aptitude and an enthusiasm for learning a variety of skills.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Six months’ manufacturing experience grinding, welding and/or Fabrication work preferred.
• Experience in Robo Welding would be an asset.
• Blue print and gauge reading experience required.
• Prefer previous production experience in a manufacturing or machining environment.
• May be continuously standing, repetitively grasping and repetitively using fine manipulation with the hands.
• May be frequently required to walk, bend, squat, or twist as well as repetitively push or pull.
• Must be able to frequently lift up to 40 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
• Warn Employees go to ADP>MYSELF>TALENT>CAREERS
• External Applicants please go to www.warn.com
• Please have your resume ready to upload so all of your previous experience may be considered.
DATE JOB POSTED:1/3/2021
Employees go to ADP>Myself>Talent>Careers
External appliants go to www.warn.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Warn Industries is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all applicants, regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status, and encourages applications from people of diverse backgrounds.
We hire U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. All new employees must complete an INS Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9) and be able to provide verification of their status as a Non-Foreign person as defined by International Traffic in Arms Regulations, Section 120.14- 120.16.