ON Semiconductor Hardware Verification Engineer in Corvallis, Oregon
ON Semiconductor is looking for a passionate and talented Hardware Verification Engineer in our automotive camera development team. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has solid lab analysis skills and experience, and who excels in an environment working on diverse projects.
The ON automotive camera design group located in Corvallis Oregon is a team of talented engineers working on targeted solutions for a rapidly growing market. A Hardware Verification Engineer will be responsible for design analysis of new ASIL automotive products, testing for performance, ASIL fault injection testing, identifying issues, and driving resolution and prevention.
Our hardware design analysis engineers work alongside digital, analog, safety, and firmware designers in a team responsible for a complete camera design.
This position requires a broad range of skills including circuit analysis skill, ASIC design, firmware or c-modelling experience, verification skills, as well as proficiency with documentation of results. A MS or greater in Electrical or Computer Engineering or a minimum of 5 years of IC design experience is required.
Additional Requirements Include:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience using lab tools to methodically take measurements, analyze the data, and report results.
• Matlab coding experience
• Proven ability to work independently and in teams
• Proficiency with programming
• MS or greater in Electrical or 5 years IC design experience
• C modeling experience
• System C experience
• Advanced Matlab analysis experience
• Hands-on experience with FPGA or microcontroller development boards
• Multiple scripting languages including Python, Perl, Bash
• Image processing algorithm experience
Title: Hardware Verification Engineer
Requisition ID: 1806220
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.