Robert Half International Accounting Clerk in Eugene, Oregon
Are you well organized and have an aptitude for numbers? Accountemps is looking for skilled Accounting Clerks to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping, and financial tasks for our clients in the Eugene area.
Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You may also run accounting software programs (e.g. SAP) to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers, and receipts. The successful accounting assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
Ultimately, a successful Accounting Clerk will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively. If you’re looking to fill this important role within a financial team, apply with Accountemps!
· Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
· Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
· Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
· Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
· Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
· Aid and support to company personnel
· Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
· Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
· Function in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws
· Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
· Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
· Competency in Microsoft Office, databases, and accounting software
· Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Aptitude for numbers
· Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
· Data entry and word processing skills
· Well organized
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Eugene, OR
Date Posted: February 22, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03610-9502861477
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs