Signature Service Caregiver for Noc/Night and Weekend Shifts in Eugene, Oregon
Are you a compassionate person, who enjoys helping the elderly or disabled person and has an interest in being a professional in-home or facility caregiver? If you are, we have the perfect job for you!
Now Hiring Caregivers! For Weekend and NOC/Night Shift!
Competitive wages starting at $14.00 an hour for Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistants with $1.00 weekend and night shift differentials
Signature Healthcare at Home 2620 River Rd Suite 200, Eugene, OR 97404
Hiring in Eugene, Junction City, Springfield, Cottage Grove, Pleasant Hill, and Creswell area
Signature Team Video - Click Here!
The Home Care Caregiver provides quality, supportive care to clients in their place of residence, assisting them toward optimal independence by providing personal care, respite, light housekeeping and specific delegated nursing tasks.
· Signature Healthcare at Home can do COVID-19 testing on patients and employees if needed
· Signature Healthcare at Home has robust Infection and Disease Procedures and Policies
· Signature Healthcare at Home has developed a brand new Mobile Infectious Disease Testing Department
· Signature Healthcare at Home is taking a proactive approach to PPE utilization and inventory to protect patients, families and employees
· Signature Healthcare at Home is offering can now offer telehealth visits and telehealth monitoring to ensure patient and employee safety
· Signature Healthcare at Home is working with patients and families for a safe discharge from the acute care setting by coordinating individualized care and keeping patients in their place of residence
Make home visits to assist clients with personal care including bathing, toileting, dressing, skin and nail care, and oral and personal hygiene.
Assist clients with their mobility, including repositioning bedbound clients, and supervising range of motion exercises.
Assist client in maintaining their nutritional health including meal preparation, feeding assistance, fluid intake monitoring, and occasional grocery shopping.
Provide medication reminders and assistance.
Light housekeeping to encourage a safe and healthy environment for the client.
Observe client status and report any significant changes to the Home Care Supervisor and/or Nurse.
Must have at least 4 months experience in a skilled nursing facility or in-home care agency.
Must be 18 years or older.
Experience providing Home Care, Home Health, or Hospice preferred.
Prior experience and a passion for working with elderly or disabled persons, helping them with basic needs.
Must have a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
Must possess the ability to work independently without supervision; must be a self-starter and use good judgment in difficult situations.
Possess personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others and a non-judgmental attitude towards persons of differing standards, values, lifestyles and ages.
Willing to be flexible and place client’s needs first.
Apply in person at 2620 River Rd Suite 200, Eugene, OR 97404
Email resume to Krystal Thomsen: KThomsen@4signatureservice.com
Or Call 1-541-246-1550
Days of the week working: NOC Shift and Weekend Shifts