CTG REMOTE CERNER SCHEDULER in Eugene, Oregon
REMOTE CERNER SCHEDULER
Nov 15, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a Healthcare Scheduling specialist, For a REMOTE (Work from home) opportunity. MUST HAVE experience using Cerner Millennium. duties include:
• Schedule patient appointments for multiple locations and providers in the Cerner Millennium system, according to established guidelines and parameters.
• Update patient information in the medical record, including insurance and demographics
• Perform medical necessity screening for applicable services for Medicare patients
• Monitor the work queue and return patient calls as appropriate
• Maintain patient confidentiality as mandated by HIPAA
• Other scheduling/registration related tasks as assigned
• 1+ year experience in patient scheduling and registration, using the Cerner Millennium suite of applications
• Understanding of Medical Terminology, including CPT and ICD-10 codes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Accuracy and speed in typing
• Prefer prior experience working remotely
Interested Parties, please apply online or email resumes directly to: Holly.Christian@CTG.comPlease reference the job title and Req# 20204322 in the subject line.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: Yes
- CTG Jobs