Aerotek Civil Engineer in Hillsboro, Oregon
Working under the direction of the Project Engineer, specific responsibilities will include:
• Performing street and utility design per county/city standards and conditions of approval while maintaining
good communication with the planning/engineering staff of the jurisdiction to minimize future changes and
• Performing Hydrology/Hydraulic calculations for designing storm water management systems.
• AutoCAD/Civil 3D drafting including importing points, line work/drafting, generating and modifying
horizontal and vertical alignments, grading, performing earthwork calculations, generating and transferring
• Generating and compiling submittal packages for land use applications, construction plans, survey records,
• Working in the field to perform inspections.
• Completing projects and special assignments as requested.
• Working overtime as needed.
Civil, Civil 3d, Civil engineering, Design, Autocad, Land development, Autocad civil 3d, Storm, Civil design, Site plan, Eit, Hydrology, Storm water management, Site development, Hydrocad
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Three + years experience preferred.
BS in Civil Engineering.
Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
Understanding of storm reports.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs