Tokyo Electron US Holdings Inc. Director, Technology in Hillsboro, Oregon
Driving success happens daily here. Tokyo Electron America, Inc. employees foster strong partnerships with TEL’s US customer base. We market a wide range of semiconductor production equipment (SPE) products and provide outstanding service and support to U.S. semiconductor device manufacturers. TEL's world-renowned products and technologies support diverse customer needs for the manufacture of increasingly sophisticated semiconductors.
• Serve as technology leader for Lithography/Patterning/3DI technology for strategic account.
• Includes roadmap alignment with internal/external key contacts through face-to-face meetings and discussions, identifying strategic development opportunities, formulating strategic action plans, and leading the required R&D activities to support the technology goals.
• Externally, manage Patterning and 3DI Solutions technology engagement with customer to identify customer’s most critical problems across a wide spectrum of integration issues for n, n+1 and n+2 technology nodes.
• Internally, engage closely with impacted Business Units to develop plans and drive solutions for customer’s most critical problems.
• Build and grow highly effective relationships with key customer technologists and managers in customers R&D organizations.
• Become senior marketing technologist for Litho/Patterning/3DI supporting new application identification and penetration
• As required, serve as functional manager for aligning needed process resources at internal development center, and guide engineers in experimental design, etc.
• Provide executive level technology updates at external and internal technology reviews.
• As requested by Account General Manager, support account team in development of technology related material to be used at internal Quarterly Reviews with TEL executives and CEO.
• In the patterning and 3DI space, provide technology support ensuring that GT30 corporate and account targets for DTOR and PTOR are achieved.
• Bachelor’s degree Engineering, Physics, or Chemistry related. Ph.D. degree preferred.
• Minimum ten years of experience in a product management and/or project leader role in the Litho/Patterning segment of semiconductor systems.
• Experience in 3DI and memory processes is desirable.
• Previous experience working in a production and/or development fab is desirable, and logic device integration experience is highly desirable.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, as is the ability to work at a highly technical level directly with customer Ph.D. level development engineers.
• Previous experience managing a team is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Tokyo Electron America, Inc.