Robert Half International Field Service Engineer in Hillsboro, Oregon
Robert Half has an immediate opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated Field Service Engineer with semiconductor skills to support a highly respected global clients office located in Hillsboro, OR.
• Performs on-site service and repair of semiconductor processing equipment
• Troubleshoots equipment problems
• Maintains records and reports as required
• Coordinates activities with peers, supervisor(s) and customers to minimize equipment downtime and interruptions
• Orders and installs parts
• Responds to emergency service calls as required
• Instructs customer operating technicians on system operation and maintenance
• Perform upgrades and modifications to equipment as needed
• Remain current on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, factory periodicals, and other relevant materials
• Incumbents are responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and security of company property including vehicles, tools, etc.
• Employees must also maintain standards of conduct acceptable to both TEA and customers to maintain credentials for being on customer site(s)
• Associates degree in electronics, engineering, or other applicable field of study; Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology preferred
• 2+ year previous experience in maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of semiconductor capital equipment
• Excellent customer interface skills is required
• Mechanical aptitude is required as well as an ability to use appropriate tools
• Thorough understanding of technical issues involving the maintenance, repair and/or installation of company equipment and company procedures are required
Physical Requirements: Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to company factory, training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Robert Half offers a variety of benefits including 401k, medical, vision, dental, etc.
For consideration please apply to this post and/or email your most up to date resume in Word format to email@example.com. Please reference this specific position as I assist with many that are similar. Thank you!
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $22.50 - $25.50 / Hourly
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Date Posted: February 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04861-9502462593
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs