Aerotek Payment Services Associate in Hillsboro, Oregon
Our client is hiring a Financial Services Associate to join their team. This is with a reputable financial institution in the Hillsboro area!
• Respond to department specific questions in a timely and accurate manner
• Perform file and/or transaction maintenance, including tracking and updating information
• Research and resolve member, vendor and internal issues by adjusting processes as appropriate
• Manage multiple systems with various processing functions and deadlines
• Respond to inquiries from internal associates assisting members regarding payment/deposits
• Ability to resolve complex issues with minimal direction
• Minimum 1 year experience in a financial experience with check or ACH payments
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
• Customer service or administrative experience
• Ability to independently handle a variety of responsibilities simultaneously and be able to prioritize those tasks
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (MS Office 2010 proficiency required)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
CREDIT CHECK IS REQUIRED.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs