Kelly Services Production Test Technician in Hillsboro, Oregon
Production Test Technician, Hillsboro, OR
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Production Test Technician for one of our top clients in Hillsboro, OR.
*Open ended contract that includes full benefits.
Pay is up to $16/hr.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform testing and validation activities on Desktop and Laptop PCs and Server Systems, including:
• Performing visual quality checks of assembled systems
• Executing documented test instructions and scripts
• Update and install system OS images
• Updating system firmware (bios) and drivers
• Performing first level system debug as needed
• Documenting issues and reporting to engineering contacts for resolution
• Perform Basic troubleshooting and System QA/QC
ADDITIONAL JOB SKILLS:
• High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required.
• A+ or other Certification is highly desirable
• College desirable
• Familiarity with Client PC architecture
• Familiarity with server systems a plus
• Experience building and or repairing PCs highly desirable
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center, including accredited courses to obtain IT certifications, as well as PDU-approved courses
Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
- Kelly Services Jobs