Rose International INC Engineer in Lake Oswego, Oregon
Position Title: Engineer
Position Number: 284755
Location: Lake Oswego, OR
Desired Skill Set:
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: Cloud Platform Engineer
Location: Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Duration: 06 Months CTH
Cloud Platform Engineer
• Support a large and diverse Platform as a Service (PaaS) in a 24x7 support model
• Diagnosis and remediation of technical problems
• Tracking and management of platform usage and capacity metrics
• Co-Development and documentation of mechanisms for deployment, monitoring and maintenance
• Work with customers on technology solutions and resolve customer issues
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
• Minimum (2) years in a directly related field
• Hands on experience in a Cloud Environment
• Hands on Linux experience
• Knowledge of at least one scripting language
• Understanding of operating systems & networking concepts
• Understanding of storage, load balancers, virtualization, web, database and messaging services with the ability to dive deep into any of these areas when necessary
• Preferred experience with Platforms as a Service such as Cloud Foundry
• Experience with deploying container based applications using Docker
• Have working knowledge of one of the monitoring tools such as Nagios, Dynatrace or AppDynamics
• Good verbal and written communication skills#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)