Washington Federal Sr. Credit Analyst in Medford, Oregon
The Senior Credit Analyst is responsible for providing due diligence and analytical support to the Relationship Officer and Relationship Manager, Director and Division Manager. The Senior Credit Analyst is responsible for gathering and analyzing credit information on current and potential borrowers; determines the advisability of granting credit for diversified types of loans; assists Relationship Officers, Relationship Managers, Directors and the Division Manager in writing loan requests; promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good client relations and referring clients to appropriate staff for new services. The Senior Credit Analyst will be able to independently interact with clients and prospects to perform all due diligence necessary to extend credit, write up a credit submission, orally present the merits of a credit request and obtain credit approval.
Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and clients.
- Bachelor's Degree or approved equivalent combination of education and experience. Work-related experience should consist of commercial financial analysis or a lending background. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal business school or financial industry related curriculum.
- Preferred five to seven years' experience in financial and/or credit analysis or related areas.
- Experience, knowledge and training in financial statement and tax return analysis typically resulting from a combination of education in accounting, financial and/or credit analysis or related areas.
- Strong knowledge of commercial, construction and real estate credit analysis.
- Ability to analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from diverse groups, including managers, customers and members of the general public.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong typing skills to meet production needs of the position.
- Strong math skills.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, ability to write reports and correspondence and speak clearly to customers and employees.
- Ability to deal with normal problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations and apply common sense in carrying out instructions and solving problems.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties.
ALL ADDRESSES: Medford, OR
FUNCTIONAL GROUP: Analyst
Weekly Hours: 40