Work In Oregon Jobs

Jobs Currently Available in Oregon

Mobile Worksource Oregon logo

Job Information

Aerotek Sr. Mechanical Engineer in NEWBERG, Oregon

Aerotek is seeking a Sr. Mechanical Engineer with 10+ years of experience within the heavy industrial industry.

Description:

Aerotek is looking for a Sr. Mechanical Engineer with 10-15+ years of engineering experience designing & creating new products within the heavy industrial industry. This person will be designing 30% of the time and doing engineering duties the other other 70%.

This person needs to be extremely proficient in mechanical design and have the experience with high precision loads and movements on the equipment/product they have designed. This Mechanical Engineer also need a strong understanding of Inventor/Solidworks.

Skills:

Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks, machine design, project management, FEA analysis, tolerance analysis, mechanical, kinematic mechanism design

Additional Skills & Qualifications; Applicants Must Have:

  • 10-15+ years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer designing heavy industrial equipment.

  • Experience utilizing Inventor and/or Solidworks.

  • Ability to convert customer inputs into a conceptual design that can be shared and understood by the cross functional teams and the customer.

  • Capable of capturing key customer value driven features and translating those features into a product-specification with a focus on meeting the market drive price/profit targets.

  • Experience with developing product costing worksheets

  • Experience with conceptual layout and design to support customer quotes & product development activities.

  • Experience generating prints per ASME Y14.5-2009 standards with effective use of GD&T.

  • Ability to work with cross functional teams

Experience Level:

Expert Level

About Aerotek:

We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

DirectEmployers