GoWireless Business Sales Manager in Portland, Oregon
Portland, OR, USA
VERIZON AUTHORIZED RETAILER - GOWIRELESS
Looking for a rewarding sales opportunity? Like to be rewarded for your efforts? How about an uncapped earning potential? GoWireless has it all. We are offering Business Sales Professionals an exciting opportunity to become a valued member of our successful sales force and growth with one of the leading providers of wireless products, services and accessories in the US market.
GoWireless values our employees and believes the business is only as strong as its individuals who support it. As a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer, we offer a competitive compensation package that includes base pay plus unlimited commission potential, excellent advancement opportunities, and incredible benefits.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Live Health Online
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Benefits
- 401K & 401K Roth (with Company Match)
- No waiting period to use accrued PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Device and Equipment Discounts
- Cellular Plan Discount
- Training (Award Winning)
- Leadership Development Programs
- National Discounts & much more!
For more info on our Benefits, follow this link:*Benefit Details*
I**_f you have the drive; we have the tools to further your career.
If you’re looking for a competitive workplace where an unlimited earnings potential exists, look no further!**_
The Business Sales Manager will drive business sales within and outside retail locations within their assigned Market by selling a full range of Verizon Wireless products and services to Small and Medium size businesses.
You will work closely with our retail locations to increase sales within a defined region. This includes responding to field generated leads, creating and maintaining a sales funnel, participating in field events, and coaching/ training of retail sales employees on SMB lead generation. You will be held accountable for a monthly sales quota. The Business Sales Manager will report to the National Director Field Sales/SMB-B2B.
Success for Business Sales Manager is measured by achieving and or exceeding business sales goals within a defined region.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Close SMB/B2B sales that are inside and outside of a retail location
- Acquire and maintain new customers from lead generation at store level
- Create and manage a 30-60-90-day sales funnel in Salesforce
- Conduct all aspects of the sales process, including setting appointments, generating proposals, and closing sales leads.
- Assist in training DM’s SM’s and WC’s including role-playing and side by side selling, with retail locations on SMB/B2B functions and expectations
- Host and attend calls and meetings within the region that will help to generate opportunities for business sales
- Be available via phone or email, to assist stores with questions related to business opportunities
- Work closely Business sales leadership to review forecasts, track sales expectations, and attend sales appointments for assessment of your sales skills and integrity.
- Stay informed on all current SMB processes, promotions, and incentives
- Connect quickly and effectively with customers to develop rapport in all sales and service interactions.
- Work collaboratively with Verizon's Indirect business team to support initiatives and training.
Minimum Qualifications (Background and Skills):
- Strong background in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Prior track record of achievement in sales positions, demonstrating significant accountability
- Wireless retail experience is a plus
- Have the innate ability to be self-motivated, and work without day-to-day supervision.
- You will need to be able to multitask and demonstrate extraordinary customer service, selling, and analytical skills, while displaying strong listening skills,
- Effectiveness in taking care of external business contacts while conveying a positive, professional, service-oriented attitude
- You are a natural sales leader. A positive, upbeat, passionate, and ambitious person that is determined to thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Two years of outside sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment preferred
- Four years of Multi-unit management or four years of relationship management
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Occasional bending, stooping, pulling
- Repetitive motion tasks while doing computer work
- Exposure to active wireless equipment, signals and transmissions
- Up to 50% in your market region
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Candidates for Los Angeles, CA: We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Posted: August 26, 2020