Ricoh Americas Corporation Campus Mail Specialist in Portland, Oregon
Ricoh is empowering digital workplaces using innovative technologies and services enabling individuals to work smarter. Join us in the position of Senior On-Site Services Specialist where your mission is to work collaboratively with a team to perform various daily office operations at a customer location while delivering excellent customer service. Those who excel in this position are self-starters who thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- Position is in Mail Services on a college campus. Will be responsible for metering mail as well as delivering to departments on-site (driving is required).
- Job can be labor intensive at times.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Customer service skills must be top notch, as there will be much interaction.
- Also responsible for the supervision of student workers.
· Work independently or with a team to deliver office support services which may include:
Sort and distribute incoming/outgoing mail
Complete print and copy projects
Ensure proper functioning of office equipment
Send, receive and deliver packages
Perform tasks related to hospitality, reception, and meeting set-up
Coordinate building support functions, light maintenance and inventory
· Be responsive to the needs of your customer and focused on providing next-level solutions
· Model the Ricoh Way behaviors to represent our brand positively and professionally
· Other duties as assigned
· High School diploma or GED required
· 1+ years of customer service experience required
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Outlook required
· Strong verbal and written communication skills required
· Previous mailroom experience preferred
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel preferred
· Reliable, team player preferred
· Self-motivated, adaptable with strong problem-solving skills preferred
At Ricoh, you'll learn the skills you need to advance and fulfill your career ambitions. This is an ideal opportunity for hospitality, retail, food service and customer service-oriented workers looking for a position in a professional office environment with office hours and regular schedules.
The Senior On-Site Services Specialist position comes with competitive starting pay and generous employee perks and benefits that include:
· Competitive starting pay
· Vacation eligibility after only 30 days on the job
· Paid sick time
· Health, dental and vision coverage after 30 days on the job
· Seven paid holidays plus five paid floating holidays per year
· College Tuition reimbursement
· Unparalleled training and growth opportunities
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That's how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we're doing it with transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Ricoh Americas Corporation Jobs