BrightStar Care Caregiver Specialist in Portland, Oregon
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits, you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
We are looking for a dynamic, independent, flexible, responsible Caregiver for a very special position at our home care agency. As a Caregiver Specialist, you will be assigned to a wide variety of senior and childcare cases throughout the Portland area. You will be expected to be able to work within 15 minutes of being notified of a new case. In return, you will be guaranteed at least 32 hours a week at $16.00 per hour.
- Various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s or patient’s needs
- Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing Requirements
Minimum one (2) year of documented caregiver, home care assistance experience is required
- Have full open availability
- Willing to drive anywhere in the Portland, OR area. Must have an automobile with a valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance
- CPR certification
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- A cheerful, flexible attitude is a must! BrightStar Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour